Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Card Design: San's Design--Birthday Card

It is time to show all of you my latest creation using one of San's images.  She is playing around with the above idea for a new banner.  Cool isn't it?  You'll see a bit later on there are also new watermarks for us DT members.  Oooh, I just love presents!

Anyways, once again I am playing around with items from her lace and birthday sets.

SN00161--Lacey
This time I played with the bottom lace in the set and created the following card...


As you can see, I also used another of San's great sentiments from the birthday set.  Both these items are useful especially when making cards for the male persuasion, as this one was.

SN00162--Birthday Set, English
Here is the inside of my card...

The digital sentiment I used on the inside is another of Paulette's from Create With TLC. 
  
Paper Products:
  • Card base, Michael's Recollection's Cardstock, white.
  • Designer Paper: Multi-coloured paper (front & inside)--Recollection's Bold & Basic Paper Pad.
  • Red flecked (shadow front & inside) --Michael's open stock scrapbook paper.
Ribbon:
  •  Celebrate It brand (purple label) from Michael's.
Challenges I hope to enter include:
Some more challenges may be added to this list later this week and/or month.

I am so glad you have had the chance to stop by and check out my latest creation.  If you are interested in either of these images, clicking on them will take you to their place in San's Web Shop.  I also hope you get the chance to go and check out all the great images San has available in the store. In just two weeks San will be releasing a few more new images so you'll definitely want to stick around.


Your place to go for amazing digital designs and card inspiration!
 


Until next time,
    
Note: I apologize if there are any further formatting issues.  This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own.  If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence is a different size, font, or colour than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.


5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creations Lisa. Love the sentiment on the second.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karon said...

What a great card Lisa - love those sentiments! TFS

Crafting Vicky said...

wow that's really awesome. Love how you have used the lace all around your sentiment.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful card Lisa...joann sassy raggedy

Tlc Creations said...

Lisa....your card turned out beautifully.
Paulette