Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bit By the Bug Tuesday: "Love Comes First"

Welcome to another Bit By the Bug Tuesday where I introduce you all to the newest freebie over at Creative Bug on the Loose.
"Love Comes First"


What real father doesn't want to spend more time with his son and what son couldn't do with a little more quality time spent with his dad.  Andrew knows that his dad works hard to put a roof over his family's head and food on the table and give Andrew and his siblings the extras in life.  However, it is still hard for him because he just wishes his dad could be around more.  Earlier today Andrew was gearing up for a big baseball game and really wished his dad could attend but today was one of those typical days where his father was going to be tied up in meetings all night.  So, wasn't Andrew surprised when just as he was heading to bat his dad called him over to offer a few words of advice and encouragement.  Dad managed to sneak away during the supper break and spend a little quality time with his son.  These are the special moments that every child remembers and no father forgets.

This a great new image that will help all of you gear up for Father's Day which is fast approaching. 

I created this layout to showcase Naomi's freebie.  Now, granted this isn't my best work but what do I expect for trying to put it together at 3:00 in the morning.

Elements used to create this layout are from the 'Baseball Dreams' free kit downloaded from {Computer} Scrapbook.com.

So, what are you waiting for?  To take advantage of this endearing image, head on over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the instructions on how to bring Andrew and his father home with you While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis Naomi has available in the store for purchase and don't forget to leave her a little love too.



I've caught the bug,
have you?





Until next time,



Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues.  This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own.  If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence a different size or font than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.





5 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Gave me warm fuzzies reading that story!! A picture says a thousand words. :)
Beautiful work capturing that moment and WOW, even at 3 am!

Pia S said...

I think this looks great, Lisa! Nice design for this sweet image!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous layout Lisa which has a wonderful masculine feel. Love the special story behind the image. Thanks for the heads up.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sassy Raggedy said...

Lisa,
I love how you used the stitching of a baseball to frame your image on the card. Just so sporty...Great masculine card...joann

Crafting Vicky said...

This is great digital artwork! I haven't grabbed the great freebie yet. I'll have to go and do so... it's been pretty nuts on my end lol