Now there is one lady in particular that deserves a special shout out from me and that is my own Momma. So to honour her, I've created a special digital layout for her...
She already has her card. I sent it back with her when my parents were up here the middle of April so that it wouldn't get crushed in the mail. It was the special 'Mother's are like buttons...' card that I created for the San's Design Blog hop and new release at the beginning of April. If you'd like to see that card, head HERE.
Digital Design Details:
- Today, I relied once again on San's Design to put together this special tribute layout. For this project I used some of the elements from San's wonderful Purple and Dots Digital Scrapbooking Kit which you can find in the store HERE. The set includes seven papers, an alphabet (including å, ä and ö), and twenty elements. I also used San's wonderful heart frame that you can still get as a freebie by clicking HERE.
- The design was created primarily in Photoshop Essentials 5 with the final touches added in Inkscape.
- I coloured in the hearts with complementary purples and added some texture.
- I enhanced the texture of the purple paper in the upper area of the design.
- The digital sentiment, MOM-manager of miracles, is a fabulous choice from Digi Darla's and you can find it in the Digi Darla's Designs store HERE. It was recoloured digitally and a texture added to it as well.
- Crafter's Digital Art Centre -- Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create -- Anything Goes/Optional Twist
- Digitally Sweet Challenges -- Give Mother Flowers for Mother's Day
- Fresh Brewed Designs -- Flowers
- V's Sweet Ideas -- Mother's Day
Now what is a special celebration without some freebies, so here you all go...
Font: Scriptina Pro --CU
Font: Luvable --CU
Until next time,
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation. You may sell handmade creations with this image. Just be sure you check out the specifics of my t.o.u.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.