~WARNING: Picture Heavy~
I'd say it is time for a Wonderful Wednesday, wouldn't you? Since in May many of us on this side of the world start to see new growth and the first sign of flowers beginning to bloom, I thought it wise to make the focus for this month's kit all about spring blooms. Of course I'm playing serious catch up here so let's start off with Lovely Lettering for May...
Now I had truly intended on making a few different options with different fonts but when I found this particular font I thought to myself, "Self, wouldn't this be amazing if I coloured it all up?" Well, self is crazy because it took me over three hours to do it. Hence the reason you are only getting one. The original image was 1500 px wide but I thought that was way too big so I'm offering it here at 600 px wide. You can always make it smaller without distorting it. I REALLY hope someone out there likes it.
Next, it is time for some paper play...
I coloured up this floral template in Photoshop Essentials 5 then imported it into Inkscape and played around with a few different filters making each print a unique creation. Then went back into PE5 and played around with a few different filters there to create a couple more interesting versions giving the papers some texture. To see them better, click on them to bring them up in the lightbox. I'll start off with the original, then show you the rest.
I'd love to see what you come up with if you use anything I create on any of your projects. Next week I'll present the remaining two items for this month's kit.
Until next time,
Click the font names to take you to a download location. This font is free for commercial use.
If you are not sure how to copy the image, check out the download instructions page.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation. You may use images on hand made items you intend to sell. Please refer to copyright info tab for more specifics.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.