Monday, May 06, 2013

Path of Positivity: New Challenge Begins and Voting for the Last One Now Opened

Hey everyone.  Hope you are all well out there in your different parts of the world.  Just before I get into the actual post, I just wanted to give a shout out to my maternal grandmother, Myrtle who would have celebrated her birthday on this day were she still with us.  It has been quite a few years since we lost her but she will always be with us in spirit.  I dedicate this post in her memory.

Almost one month ago, I tried out a new idea on my blog.   I created the Path of Positivity challenge.  Well that idea has now developed into its own blog.  I have just spent the last seven hours developing a separate challenge blog to promote our Path of Positivity.  I told you I planned on big things for it.  Well this is the start.  If you are new to my blog and unfamiliar with this concept, you can find the challenge blog and everything you need to know in order to participate over at:



Now for those of you who joined in the first month's challenge, I hope that you have had the opportunity to visit the other participants.  If not, there is still time to do so.  There were only 12 entries this month but it is a start.  


VOTING FOR CHALLENGE #1 HAS STARTED!

It is now time to start voting.  Even if you didn't participate, you are more than welcome to come over and check out those who entered.  In fact I encourage it.  The person who receives the most votes will receive 10 digital images from Creative Bug Digital Designs. Three digital images from Ike's World will be given out as well (the way in which this prize will be won is yet to be determined).  Additionally, one digital image from myself will be awarded to a person chosen in a random draw.  To check out all the entries and vote for your favourite go HERE and scroll down to the bottom of the post where you will find the Inlinkz submissions for Challenge #1.

 
 








A NEW CHALLENGE BEGINS TODAY!

Today also marks the start of the next challenge.  You can enter over on the new blog by clicking HERE to go the post with latest Inlinkz.

In order to get you motivated to create something new, I have a new quote for you...


I hope to see you many more of you participating in the next challenge!  You can help spread the word by grabbing the Path of Positivity badge that I have up on the top of my right sidebar and linking it to the new challenge blog:  http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.com

Until next time,

Fonts Used:
Click the font name to take you to a download location.  These fonts are free for commercial use. 

Quick summary of Terms of Use:   
  • Do not claim the image as your own.
  • Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation.
  • Do not share my images with family, friends, etc.  Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc.  Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
  • If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
  • Leave a comment on my blog.  It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed.  Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.



4 comments:

K8 said...

Happy Birthday to Myrtle... I know that feeling, my dad is still with me!! Im going to grab the bage right now Lisa...hope you will have a great day...Hugs Kate

ike said...

How cool - I am glad you got the new Challenge Site done :-) I have been over to Vote and I truly hope I can get my Mojo back and enter this month :-)
I would very much love to be one of your permanent Sponsors for this event :-)
Hugz
IKE xx

Desire Fourie said...

How exciting and congrats on starting a new blog challenge. Also thank you for the wonderful inspirational saying, I am hopping over to your new challenge blog right now.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lisa Minckler said...

I'm following the news site and I hope this takes wings and soars with the intentions you hoped for. I absolutely loved the sentiment on this post and thank you so much for sharing it. :)
hugs,
Lisa x