While Naomi concentrates on healing, I'll be pulling double duty and providing you all with her weekly freebies. Keep reading to find out how to nab it.
This week we have "Bobby's Bo-Bo" for you.
You should have heard the ruckus this one made until I let him up out of the store for awhile. Man, toddlers are a lot of work!
In order to take advantage of this week's free digi stamp, 'Bobby's Bo-Bo', head over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the instructions on how to grab it. While you are over there, don't forget to check out all the great digis Naomi has available in the store for purchase. If you have the chance, please leave her a little love too. She could definitely use some right now.
Now since this image might be one that Naomi has offered as a freebie in the past, I decided that I didn't want anyone to walk away empty handed so I created a special freebie of my own for anyone who wants it. It is a sentiment that you could easily pair with this image. I've offered it in two different formats. Take you pick or choose both. It is completely up to you. Just don't forget to familiarize yourself with my terms if you are new to my blog and images.
Now, strangely, here on the blog they look like two different sizes but the font sizes are the same for each. Go figure. Also, as always, the original size will be much larger than it appears here, depending upon the program you use to view it in. You can always decrease the size of the image without affecting its quality. Don't forget I love to see what you create with my images and showcase your work in my gallery. In fact if you haven't checked it out in awhile, the gallery is coming together quite nicely. You should take a quick peek if you have time to see what your fellow crafters have been up to.
I've caught the bug,
Until next time,
Note: I apologize if there are any formatting issues. This is a scheduled post and we all know Blogger has a mind of it's own. If it turns out that something looks wonky, i.e.--part of the sentence is a different size, font, or colour than the rest, I'll fix it as soon as I'm able to.
Click on the font to take you to its download location. These fonts are considered free for commercial use.
- Do not claim the image as your own.
- Credit 'Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' somewhere on your creation. You may sell handmade creations with this image. Just be sure you check out the specifics of my t.o.u.
- Do not share my images with family, friends, etc. Additionally, do not post any images to file sharing services like Box®, 4-Shared®, etc. Instead, please direct people to my blog so they can grab the image for themselves.
- If I have signed an image, do not delete my signature.
- Leave a comment on my blog. It is currently the only way for me to know if any of my freebies are being nabbed. Additionally, it will help to inspire me to continue to create and offer future freebies.